Since Wendi and Kat have blogs, and since I always do everything the cool kids are doing (drugs are awesome!!!!), I have a blog now too. This is where you can learn alllll about moi, a.k.a. the Pink Piglette.
I am the Pink Piglette for a number of reasons.
One, I am a glutton.
Two, pink is my favorite color. [Except not really. Secretly, it's red. I was peer pressured into preferring pink when I was 7 years old and at Sunday School. All the other little girls liked pink so I wasn't about to have my feminimity called into question in front of all the cute little Christian boys. True story.]
Three, I'm a piglETTE because I am a girl, and I didn't want to create any confusion. [Except not really. I'm PiglETTE because someone else already took PiglET. How bitchy!]
Four, I'm a piglette instead of a pig because, despite being a glutton, I am little. And -ette means "little" in French.
TOODLES!
p.s. I was totally kidding about the drugs. TRUE STORY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL-
I WAS PEER PRESSURED INTO LIKING PINK TOO!
For the longest time I told everyone my favorite color is pink, but it's always been blue.
damn those female sterotypes!!!!
my sister (kat) told me you have an amazing hair straightener. what brand is it? i went to the mall and they got rid of the cart....
Post a Comment