Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sketchmaster2000

It's official. If there is a predatorial sketchball out there, he will find me. It doesn't matter where I'm at or what I'm wearing or how I'm acting...I simply cannot attract normal people, whether in clubs, in bars, in the library... and apparently, even at church:

"Hey there. Just wanted you to know that I got you on Myspace--I saw that you accepted me as a friend---HOWEVER:-) I had to delete you before my wife saw it:-) HOLY $#!@%!!!! She would have wigged out if she saw you on there. My wife is super-protective. She would have seen how sexy you look and that would be it---fight, fight, fight between her and I. Not sure if you understand or not--I don't expect you to, necessarily. We can chat about it sometime---privately:-). Until then, I think your pix are very sexy and well....I will keep my mouth shut:-) before I get in trouble. Don't reply to my work email with any of this conversation---K? Just this one.
Talk to you soon,
****"

Yep... that's my pastor. A man of God. I guess I need to keep church shopping... =(

3 comments:

Loveli said...

i'll say a prayer for you... but im sure he's already saying one for you too ;)

Kathlea said...

sketchmaster2000,

i thought i had it bad with sketchy guys.

hahahahaha

-kat

Kimberly said...

I just had to comment because that is so creepy.

Thanks for the hair straightener info. The cart across from H&M now sells house siding so I had to settle for a hot tools.. :(