I am so frustrated with myself! I am in this awful funk where I can't focus on anything, and all I want to do is either sleep, eat junk food, or play on the computer. I have so much to do, and so many things to think about, but I keep pushing them aside to fret about but not actually deal with.
I used to be so motivated and focused and energetic! I've lost it for a while now, yet I am so restless and antsy and distracted. How do I get it back?! :( :(
4 comments:
You just need a weekend away! We should go vist Melissa one weekend at school!
Oh, and I think I'm going to do international relations as my major! :)
aww...don't worry...we all hit that funk at one point or another. I was definitely in that funk RIGHT before vacation. So maybe we need to move Vegas up..? lol! but truth be told, it will pass. Sometimes I make a list of all the things I need to get done, I start with small stuff, then list the bigger things...that way its easier to check off the small stuff...and then I feel somewhat accomplished...but I'm a responsible accountant...so I like lists and checking things off :P
you could come visit me in Williamsburg. And meet my 80 year old roommate dorothy.
lol I think it's my weekends away and my vacays that are keeping me in my ADHD zone, unfortunately.
Nikki = "hmmm fret fret fret, worry worry worry... HEY let's go to NEW YORK OR LA OR VEGAS OR WILLIAMSBURG AND THINK ABOUT THIS CRAP TOMORROW!!!!"
;)
Post a Comment