I was watching the news today, and there is this new study that says if men have lots of sex, they have a lower risk of erectile dysfunction and other ailments in old age.Am I the only one noticing that all the benefits from sex in these studies are for men and not for women?! What the heck... men who masturbate more reduce their risk of this... men who have sex frequently have a lower risk of that... blah blah blah.
I hope I'm just missing all the reports that say women who have lots of sex will live longer, too. Because now allll these guys are having more and more excuses to get more sex.
"C'mon honey, if we do this I won't get prostrate cancer and I'll live to be a hundred!!!"
Grrr. What's in it for us?!
2 comments:
sex keeps us fit, our hearts healthy, and allows us to pump blood due to the strenuous excersizes!
excersizes
can't begin to tell you everything that's wrong with this. spelling and topic wise.
Post a Comment