Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My Big Secret

...

I HATE SHOPPING!!!!

I don't mind browsing... and of course I love having new things. But the actual process of trying things on, finding things to match, deciding what is affordable/practical/good quality/etc. is absolutely exhausting and stressful and I hate it. It doesn't help that the air is always so dry and my vision blurs, or that the automatic toilet flushers in all the restrooms have have the worst timing ever. Then I get even crankier. Ugh.

My other secret, on a sidenote: Spice World and My Little Pony are quite possibly the best movies ever made.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Kathlea said...

o_O

what kind of girl ARE YOU?

Kathlea said...

why dont u update anymore!!!??