Friday, December 14, 2007

My Weird Dream

Last night I had the most entertaining dream ever.

I was at a New Year's party in New York City, and the countdown to January 1, 2008 had just begun. I was actually with a boy and we were getting ready to kiss at the stroke of midnight. But as it went to "3...2...1..." things got really hazy and SUDDENLY I got spiraled/time warped back to 1008, instead of 2008.

I popped up in Middle Age England, luckily discovered by an aristocratic woman. I was cold and shivering in the brush (it was January in ENGLAND!) To make matters worse, I was still wearing my NYE outfit... a bright red sequinned mini-dress, over black tights and FMBs, with big hair and heavy dark eye make-up. The lady was speaking in some old English I guess, which of course I couldn't understand, and I was really worried she'd think I was some sort of witch and burn me at the stake. She took me to a castle and introduced me to her husband, some lord or king or whatever, who didn't look nearly as sympathetic as the woman did. Scaryyy.

I tried to explain who I was, and eventually had to draw a picture of England, the Atlantic, and North America... but then I remembered American hadn't QUITE been discovered yet. Crap.

I'll never know what happened. That phase of my dream ended with the utmost confusion and switched scenes to something entirely different... my birthday party. So I guess somehow, I made it back to 2008?

1 comment:

Kathlea said...

hahaha.. i am the queen of weird dreams... luckily, i always have the help of dreammoods.com

according to dream moods, this is what your dream means:

Time Travel
To dream about time travel, indicates your wish to escape from your present reality. You want to go back into the past or jump forward to the future to a period where your hopes are realized. This type also represents your romantic nature or your desire to romanticize everything.

Queen
To see a queen in your dream, symbolizes intuition and personal growth. The queen is also a symbol for your mother.

King
To see a king in your dream, signifies much success and prestige to be headed your way. It is symbolic of power and control.


=P